Need to confirm cam sensors are working - console does not show two VVT senosrs

Tuning, troubleshooting and the nitty gritty of using rusEFI to make your engine run nicely!
Boostonabudget
Slack: Callum Henn***

Need to confirm cam sensors are working - console does not show two VVT senosrs

Post by Boostonabudget »

Don't seem to be getting any confirming data to say the ecu is getting cam sensor data, I may swap over the vr conditioner to a different chip just in case. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Boostonabudget

Re: Need to confirm cam sensors are working

Post by Boostonabudget »

After some tinkering I found that the vr conditioner was not outputting any signal to the ecu and after swapping to a new conditioner I now have confirmed both cam signals are getting to the ecu's digital inputs.
screenshot__25_.png
screenshot__25_.png (65.2 KiB) Viewed 3808 times
AndreyB
Site Admin
Github Username: rusefillc
Slack: Andrey B

Re: Need to confirm cam sensors are working - console does not show two VVT senosrs

Post by AndreyB »

I've made a change to firmware - please try latest firmware let's see if engine sniffer would display two different VVT sensors

Also please link your tune and logs to this thread if you see two VVT sensors on engine sniffer.
Very limited telepathic abilities - please post logs & tunes where appropriate - http://rusefi.com/s/questions

Always looking for C/C++/Java/PHP developers! Please help us see https://rusefi.com/s/howtocontribute
Boostonabudget

Re: Need to confirm cam sensors are working - console does not show two VVT senosrs

Post by Boostonabudget »

AndreyB wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:05 pm
I've made a chance to firmware - please try latest firmware let's see if engine sniffer would display two different VVT sensors

Also please link your tune and logs to this thread if you see two VVT sensors on engine sniffer.
Awesome no worries, I'll try it tomorrow along with the other changes I've made to wideband fw ect 👌
Boostonabudget

Post by Boostonabudget »

Can confirm after update both vvt1 and vvt 2 show up in the console 8-) still fighting a wierd issue where vvt pos said 800+ lol but that's for another day/thread