All these boards, where to get them?

Your chance to introduce yourself and your vehicle
Joey120373
donator
donator

All these boards, where to get them?

Post by Joey120373 »

I’ve been lurking on this forum for about a week now, and basically trying to learn as much as I can.

It seems that there is a definite push to have a modular approach to the RUSefi, analog modules, injector driver modules, knock modules, WBO2 modules, etc.

I think this is great, and I have seen a lot of nice looking boards, but what I cannot find is where to buy any of them, except an injector board available on tindie, are these boards available anywhere or is it more hard core DIY and I need to have them made?

Thanks
AndreyB
Site Admin
Github Username: rusefillc
Slack: Andrey B

Re: All these boards, where to get them?

Post by AndreyB »

What's your use-case for those engineering validation boards? Take gerbers/bom/placements and order at jlcpcb.com

There is no demand since we have better more integrated boards. I have some but too much hassle to list & sell.
Very limited telepathic abilities - please post logs & tunes where appropriate - http://rusefi.com/s/questions

Always looking for C/C++/Java/PHP developers! Please help us see https://rusefi.com/s/howtocontribute
Joey120373
donator
donator

Re: All these boards, where to get them?

Post by Joey120373 »

My use case, for the near future, was just for testing purposes, I didn’t know those were validation boards.

I have a micro RUSEFI unit sitting in the mail box waiting to be picked up, so I have that to play with for the time being.

I have 3 projects I would like to get a stand alone system on, one is a Vtwin KTM motorcycle, one is a 1000cc Vtwin ATV and the third is an old ford truck with a V8.
The KTM already has a custom PCB for another controller, so I’ll probably get it going on that and then maybe play with porting it over to the RUSEFI .

Thanks for putting up with my newb questions.