remote tuner? forum deleted my post i think 94 turbo miata

Your chance to introduce yourself and your vehicle
Silverguy80

remote tuner? forum deleted my post i think 94 turbo miata

Post by Silverguy80 »

text if can help. I'm not typing whole story again. theres not a 94 95 tune for miata thats turbo. that im aware of. im not good enough to start from scratch.new to rusefi. worked a bit with speedyefi stuff. now my car wont run. long story...very long. im over it!

Edit - Removed phone numbers, it is extremely unwise to post your phone number to a public forum. Simon@FutureProof.
Silverguy80

found full story. need remote tuner i think. 94 turbo Miata

Post by Silverguy80 »

[[ USER WAS TEMPORARY BANNED FOR THIS POST - Offering intoxicating substances as payment, the references have been removed, please refrain from making post on that topic in future ]]

loaded the 95-supercharger tune. car ran great but only had 5psi max on boost. i knew I had a boost leak somewhere. then connection on compressor side of turbo came off and car ran great which i thought was strange. I tightened intercooler clamps and was running odd. but was idling. then did light takeoff and I don't even think I got into boost and car started bucking like a wild bronco even at idle. it was fucked up. my turbo (maxspeedingrods china turbo ar 50 compressor side ar57 exhaust side) maxs out on current wastegate blowoff valve setup at 15ish psi. its vacuum wastegate or boosted pressure wastegate. have blow off also. got a mac valve to install but I did install with my 94 Miata kart with msm turbo setup and speedyefi ecu. I really need a tune to work with for this car. someone's gotta have 94 or early 95 turbo tune. That would be close to what I need. I don't even know where to start. i wasnt very good with speedyefi and heard this ecu was easier with better options. i just need my car to run. oh, has 420cc injectors rx8s. ex/in cam swap. timing set dead nuts 10 degrees. high flow fuel pump with fuel pressure regulator. regulator was set to about 65 psi cause car was running better there i set it to 43.5 psi like owner beer money motorsports told me too and tried to tune it myself. it doesn't have idle air control solenoid hooked up because of intercooler piping. when I got this car it was former drift car. I'm trying to make it a track car. took off all the modified aftermarket control arms. went back to stock. replaced every bushing with prothane red bushings. today I don't have much to pay someone but tomorrow I'll have more. not sure what a remote tuner cost. also bought brand new computer for tuning this. yet I can't figure out how in the hell to get it to connect to Wi-Fi at shop. it's almost new charter Wi-Fi setup. I have 99/00 speedyefi I could trade if someone tunes my car right. shit blows my mind. I want to know how to tune my cars. I really do. i plan on buying more Miata's. if you can help please text or call me xxx I prefer text but if I don't answer right away call me. especially if today Sunday. i don't pay much attention to my texts on Saturday or Sunday. someone please help me....please.... thank you in advance for any help what's soever. this car used to run on stock ecu with ar60 turbo 2 fuel pressure regulators. that baffles me fully about dual different type regulator's. plus how it ran good with stock ecu till ecu died. I've yet to research or open the ecu to maybe explain how it ran at all. i mean i could loosen a hose clamp or two to make it run maybe...lol. or maybe adjust the wastegate to 5psi and work with the current tune...maybe. oh and as far as money i should be good tomorrow. i just had major tattoo Saturday worked on and made business investment Friday. so low on funds currently but not for long.

Edit - Removed phone numbers, it is extremely unwise to post your phone number to a public forum. Simon@FutureProof.
Simon@FutureProof
contributor
contributor
Github Username: Orchardperformance
Slack: Orchardperformance

Re: remote tuner? forum deleted my post i think 94 turbo miata

Post by Simon@FutureProof »

It sounds like you need to investigate if you have a local tuning shop that can help your sort out the air leaks on your car and help you set the rusEFI unit up.

Anyone locally that is familiar with MS or Speeduino should be able to quickly sort out a rusEFI tune, I have helped a couple of UK tuners with RE and they were able to adapt with little trouble.

I would not advise getting a remote tune done as it sounds like there may be issues with the car itself and not just the tune, that is something that can only be investigated in person.
Now keeping MRE in stock in the UK - https://www.FutureProofPerformance.com
Silverguy80

Re: remote tuner? forum deleted my post i think 94 turbo miata

Post by Silverguy80 »

thank you