Ive currently joined the bandwagon of engine swapping my 190e's wheezy auto 2 litre to a M111.983 supercharged engine with manual box from a 2001 SLK230.
Ive got the engine out, done all the mechanical service work and bought parts ready for the swap. I decided to go standalone with the ECU using a MicroRusefi as Ive never done it before and wanted a challenge. It will also free up turbo options in the future if I decide to go down that route.
Ive been researching other peoples posts on here that have done the same and asked a few others online but I always find it easier following a visual diagram so ive been making one up using a simple template I found and I think ive finished it. I found a C230 wiring diagram that was 99% similar to my SLK230 engine so used that as my reference along with other posts from here from previous M111 engine gurus.
I was just wondering if any of you more knowledgeable people could have a look over it and see if there are any faults or issues with my current diagram before I go joining up the wrong wires. Ive attached it to the post along with the C230 wiring diagram.
Couple of notes about my diagram:
- Engine is a M111.983
The ECU pin out numbers aren't in any order other than visually for sensor placement on the diagram.
The supercharger bypass valve is off an older model for simplicity. The original one was pretty much another throttle body with 6 wires where as the old gen are just 3 wires.
Coils converted to NGK U5014.
Im using a Honda PPS.