Hello fellow hackers!

Your chance to introduce yourself and your vehicle
godmachine81

Hello fellow hackers!

Post by godmachine81 »

My name is Lance aka Godmachine81. I am an enthusiast for all open source systems. I work with a lot of linux based devices as well as arduino based devices. I'm familiar with a lot of different TTL, UART, Serial conversions as well. I like this kind of thing and don't believe in dishing out $400 - 1200 for Megasquirt in my projects.
BETHANDLANCE13
I currently am working on a custom 1992 Nissan Hardbody/D21 Pickup (KA24E N/A) which is a pretty simple design. I just need to monitor sensors in realtime and control the ECU's timing advance and fuel injectors LTFT/STFT tables based on the sensor data read from the few sensors this truck has. Pretty simple stuff really.

I'm already an experienced user of HPTuners and EFILive on OBD2 systems, I use TunerPro RT on OBD1 Chevy in the past.

With the nissan I have the option of going with a consult cable and modifying the current PCM, but with the options RussEFI is making available for a very affordable price it would be quiet stupid to hack the current ECM to only gain partial control - especially at a price that would be more expensive than the option we are provided here!

Proud to be a new user on board. I'll be observing things here for a while until I have my plan for all my needs and decide to order my equipment. Thanks everyone for all the hard work and great support I look forward to working with you guys very soon :)
abecedarian

Re: Hello fellow hackers!

Post by abecedarian »

Welcome!
You can lead the horticulture but you can't make them think.
godmachine81

Re: Hello fellow hackers!

Post by godmachine81 »

abecedarian wrote:Welcome!

Thank you very much!!