Greetings from West Virginia, United States

Your chance to introduce yourself and your vehicle
3gAccord

Greetings from West Virginia, United States

Post by 3gAccord »

I have two vehicles which will be running RusEFI. A 1973 Chevy C20 which I've installed many parts of a GM TBI setup on and am in the process of getting running on Frankenso 0.4 and a 1993 Honda Prelude with f22a1 engine and 5 speed manual LS transmission. The prelude comes later... It gets suspension and some electrical repair first... I'll be creating a wiki section soon, if that's possible, for information about how to do this setup on most any carb vehicle that transdapt or similar make an adaptor for (or make your own) using commonly and relatively cheaply available parts.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
kb1gtt
contributor
contributor

Re: Greetings from West Virginia, United States

Post by kb1gtt »

As always if you need help, feel free to ask questions. I'm sure we can make the wiki thing happen. I look forward to seeing your setup and such. I'm not sure if the wiki thing is resolved. I understand something went wrong with the wiki which caused the issues that resulted in the forums being down for a couple days. I'm not sure if that has been fully resolved yet. But when it's resolved, I'm sure we can get you access such that you have a place to document your project.
Welcome to the friendlier side of internet crazy :)
AndreyB
Site Admin
Github Username: rusefillc
Slack: Andrey B

Re: Greetings from West Virginia, United States

Post by AndreyB »

kb1gtt wrote:I'm not sure if the wiki thing is resolved. I understand something went wrong with the wiki which caused the issues that resulted in the forums being down for a couple days.
The wiki is officially alive as of today.
kb1gtt wrote:I'm sure we can get you access such that you have a place to document your project.
You need to register on the wiki (separate account) and let me know what is your login there so that I can give you Write permission.
Very limited telepathic abilities - please post logs & tunes where appropriate - http://rusefi.com/s/questions

Always looking for C/C++/Java/PHP developers! Please help us see https://rusefi.com/s/howtocontribute