HOLY GRAIL Builds

Hardware inside and outside of the ECU
SecureSupplies

HOLY GRAIL Builds

Post by SecureSupplies »

Hi Member
I just Joined my name is Daniel I am Australian and live in Thailand.
Needless to say , that you forums are awesome and I really love the quality of the forum and how much effort you have gone to to keep it perfect.

A Good sign of perfectionists at work here.

I am part of the Hydrogen on demand movement, we make HH+O as separate gases from water and inject them into engines.

Now I am here I will respect the threads and basically only post this here to introduce my self and invite your all to use you extraordinary skills to explore
the links below and see what project ideas we can come up with for the forum to do. on it.

Here are My Links
Explore

Group of ecu builders I will invite here also
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HHOECU/

Group of Electrolyzer builders
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HHOPhilippines/

Website of info
www.securesupplies.biz

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3 DiQI5fdVCvlU%26list%3DPL9BCCB50B7A336537%26feature %3Dshare&h=AAQHOdryC

Warmest Regards

Dan
Skype Email
danieldonatelli@hotmail.com :D
kb1gtt
contributor
contributor

Re: HOLY GRAIL Builds

Post by kb1gtt »

Cool and Wellcome along. I'm away at the moment some day I hope to reply better. Perhaps a better reply in a week or so. I'm also in this for experimental purposes.do we have common interests.
Welcome to the friendlier side of internet crazy :)
jedediah_frey
contributor
contributor

Post by jedediah_frey »

I've mathematically shown it in the past to never work.

This is a snake oil/perpetual motion device. The only way to get any appreciable H2 into a cylinder is to carry H2 along for the ride. You will never generate enough to run an engine on what you generate.
kb1gtt
contributor
contributor

Post by kb1gtt »

HHO is different than H2. HHO is often considered an assist not a primary fuel. Similar to propane injected diesel. H2 is a very good detergent so it is very hard to get longevity. Oil just doesn't stay where you put it. However HHO is typically just an assist so your normal lubrication mechanism's typically still work and typically you can expect decent longevity.
jedediah_frey
contributor
contributor

Post by jedediah_frey »

kb1gtt wrote:HHO is different than H2. HHO is often considered an assist not a primary fuel. Similar to propane injected diesel. H2 is a very good detergent so it is very hard to get longevity. Oil just doesn't stay where you put it. However HHO is typically just an assist so your normal lubrication mechanism's typically still work and typically you can expect decent longevity.
And in the quantities you can actually generate on engine it is the homeopathy of the car. But if you actually read the links provided they plan on running the whole engine off of what is generated. Along with a lot of questionable math that I skimmed over.

And Propane injection changes a whole lot of parameters. It's not as much of an 'easy win' as people like to make it out to be. Increased EGT, increased cylinder pressures, etc.
kb1gtt
contributor
contributor

Post by kb1gtt »

I've have not read the links I'm currently working through my phone will hopefully have a better connection in a week or so. Pure HHO sons problematic I'll have to see the links before I can really comment. I understand alumina ceramic cyl's and pistons can help with lubrication issues. However that requires some very new MFG processes.