CANBUS VSS

It's all about the code!
atntpt

CANBUS VSS

Post by atntpt »

Hello, I'm trying to obtain the VSS signal through an Arduino that will read the speed from the ABS module and transmit it via CAN to Rusefi. I was able to read values ​​using the e46 protocol, since in the code there is a link to a page where it explains it better. However, it seems to me that although the message includes the front wheels, the code does not read them and does not calculate the slip ratio. Would it be possible to include this in the code? I can also suggest that a profile be created with a known id and a simpler can message (non lsb) for implementations like the one I want to do or modules that allow configuring the id and message. If none of this is possible and someone can explain to me what message is being sent by Hyuindai PB I would be grateful :)
NormanAlphaspeed

Re: CANBUS VSS

Post by NormanAlphaspeed »

if you're sending the VSS over CAN from an arduino, you can easily set your own preferred CAN message address, and the read it using LUA at your preferred address and then just pass it to the main firmware, again through Lua. Have you tried using Lua yet?