New from sweden . Ecu-project

Your chance to introduce yourself and your vehicle
mschneberger

New from sweden . Ecu-project

Post by mschneberger »

Hi guys

I am from sweden and found rusefi while looking in to speeduino . I am a pretty long way in to my project with the board already being built but i am really interested in rusefi . Especially the dev on the 176lqp and where to find rev 0.2 gerbers .

Need to read more on the features list and aviable in and outputs since i somehow need to build a cpu-board that fits the design of my baseboard since the baseboard was designed for another cpu .

The car that will ge the ecu is my classic mini build with awd, vr6 and turbo .

My rev1 board as i call it have support for 8 channel high imp injevtors v8 wastefire . And inbuilt wbo
Rev2 will have 2 inbuilt wbo an egt is the plan . Since it seems like the firmware have the support for it .

How is the resolution on the maps ? 16x16 om fuel and ign ?

See you in
AndreyB
Site Admin
Github Username: rusefillc
Slack: Andrey B

Re: New from sweden . Ecu-project

Post by AndreyB »

So many custom boards its a curse :( 176 brain board 0.2 was never generated or fabricated.

Yes 16 16 maps, please download bundle from rusefi.com and play with tunerstudio project to see all dialogs and controls.
Very limited telepathic abilities - please post logs & tunes where appropriate - http://rusefi.com/s/questions

Always looking for C/C++/Java/PHP developers! Please help us see https://rusefi.com/s/howtocontribute
mschneberger

Post by mschneberger »

Just building custom so that i can make a god pnp solution 😊
kb1gtt
contributor
contributor

Post by kb1gtt »

Any particular PNP vehicle in mind? I don't recognize a Mini VR6 AWD. Sounds like a sweet setup.
Welcome to the friendlier side of internet crazy :)
mschneberger

Post by mschneberger »

well to be honest. it is a pnp solution to my brothers alfa gtv turbo. so wen ahead with the 55-pin motronic since it was well enough with outputs..
but now. but for the mini.. nothing is really oem .

but sticking to the 55-pin for now since it has always been enough out and inputs for me.