Let me introduce our new ECU board - Deucalion!
Deucalion is the son of Prometheus.
An innovative easy-to-build ECU shield on rusEFI firmware.
Caution! This is an experimental project at a very early development stage! More info to come...
* * *
* * *
Main ideas behind Deucalion:
- Only bare essentials on-board with as few components as possible
- Minimum soldering time should be required for board assembly (one-sided component layout!)
- Compatible with Bosch M7.9.7/ME7.8.8 ECU pinouts & connectors
- Simple 2 layer board less than 100x100 mm ($10 for 10 boards in china)
- STM32-mini brain board as a main cpu ($11 on ebay)
- Kinetis MKE1xF as analog/trigger input software controller ($7)
- TLE6240GP for injector and low-side outputs, up to 16 total ($2 on aliexpress)
* * *
- * 4 sequential ignition & injector outputs including built-in ignition drivers (and up to 6 outputs can be easily extended on the same board!)
* 99.9% PnP compatible with Bosch M7.9.7, ME7.8.8, Yanvar7.2 (Январь7.2), Mikas10.3
* 20 (!) configurable analog/digital inputs including 6 universal trigger inputs (for VR trigger sensors, Knock detection, Ion Sense etc.)
More photos and description will follow.
Thank you for your attention,