I'm trying to see a bit clearer in my carb to EFI conversion on a bmw M10 engine.
So far I have :
- L-jetronic intake manifold complete with injectors, fuel rail and pressure regulator.
- M50 throttle body along with its TPS and connector (3P bosch junior timer type)
- MAP / IAT sensor (Bosch 0 281 002 845) with its connector (newer 4P Bosch type) but not its contacts which remain to be found
- original CLT sensor
- 4 outputs ignition coil (Bosch 0 221 503 487)
- Does anyone know the reference of the proper connector for my coil? It is a 3pins connector, it's rectangular with rounded ends on 3 corners and sharp on one corner.
- Can I drive the coil directly from the mini rusefi?
I think I saw some of you guys running an external ignition IGBT so I'd say no but I also thought the tl888 chip was able to drive coils and had the proper drivers... Where am I wrong?
- My current setup has no idle control implemented. What would you guys recommend? I don't think I have any other (easy) option than go with an Idle Control Valve since a stepper motor would need some modifications on the TPS.
Can I go with any ICV from a similar displacement engine? Do you have any reference?